About Eagle Land Solutions
We are well acquainted with the laws & Procedures of land Records in Maharashtra. As we have experience over 30 years in Govt service of Land Records we knows well about land measurement survey, Mutations in 7/12 ,Property Cards, Subdivision & Partition of Land. Also Consultant for various Problems in Engineering & Architectural activities, City & Cadastral Surveys & Consolidation of Land Scheme.
A Lecture session
About Our Firm
- Companies Proprietor was an Gazzated class one officer of Govt. of Maharashtra, served for people over 30 years of period & retired from the service from the Post of Deputy Director of Land Records, Kokan Region, Mumbai in the months of June 2022.
- With this experience in the field of Land Records, decided to help the people to solve their, problems & issues related to 7×12, Property cards and maps of Land.
- In these contents, we have registered the enterprise named Eagle Land Solutions, Pune with Registration Number as UDYAM-MH-26-0395705 dated 02/02/2023 and GST Number as 27ABPPC8529EIZI dated 15/03/2023 on the Address as Office No.142, B-104, 1st Floor, Teerth Technospace, off Mumbai-Banglore Highway, Adjoining Mercedes Benz Showroom, Baner, Pune-411045.
- You can contact us on email or via mobile number/whatsapp number: email@example.com or 09860060364
- Our Office timing: Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- You can book appointment by paying online/offline minimum amount
Rs.5900/- (Including GST) in the account of Eagle Land Solutions.
What Our Clients Say
“We were impressed by the Eagle Land Solutions are expertise in geospatial measurements. Their accurate data and detailed maps were essential for our infrastructure development project.”
“The Eagle Land Solutions firm’s team went above and beyond to ensure our map measurements were accurate for our urban planning project. Their expertise and professionalism were outstanding.”
“The Eagle Land Solutions attention to detail and accuracy were exceptional. They provided us with reliable mapping information for our transportation planning project. Highly recommended!”